Steve W. Holtzer, D.Phil.
With a Doctorate in Philosophy from Oxford University, as well as degrees in Psychology and Theology, Steve
brings a rich education in human thought and behavior to his clients.
- As a former consultant with William M. Mercer, Inc., a business owner and entrepreneur, Steve combines corporate and small business experience with his formal education to present insights and solutions that work
- Added to his excellent rapport with
audiences, Steve's practical insights change people's lives. He combines an entertaining style with custom designed solutions to energize, educate, and empower people.
- With over 10 years of experience, Steve helps his clients achieve success in leadership, team building, communication skills, customer service, career development, and goal setting.
- In addition to serving clients
- Steve is a member of the National Speakers Association, and the Immediate Past President of
- Northwest Chapter of the National Speakers Association
Steve is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and enhancing the human side of organizations through keynotes, seminars, consulting and facilitation in the following areas:
Keynotes and Seminars
- Change is a Preexisting Condition... Are You Covered?
- Achieveing Your Dreams: The Power of Goal Setting
- Live the Life of Your Dreams
- How to prevent Customers from Pushing Your Buttons
- Communicating with Respect
- Building Empowered Teams
Increasing Staff Motivation and Productivity Through Effective Delegation
- Leadership Training and Development
Areas of Consulting Expertise
Areas of Facilitation Expertise
- Customer Service
- Career Development
- Individual Management Coaching
- Goal Setting
- Self-esteem and High Performance
- Meeting facilitation
- Retreat Facilitation
- Issues Clarification
Clients and Industries served include:
Steve has worked with
Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations across a wide variety of industries.
Architecture/Engineering/Inte rior Design
Banking and Financial Services
- Bank of America
- Interchecks, Inc./J.H. Harland Company
- Kueckelhan Crutcher & Company PLLC
- Seafirst Bank
- Pepsi-Cola Company, Northwest Business Unit
- Clemson University
- Seattle University
- Snohomish County School District
- University of Washington
- Children's Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA
- Tri_County Association of Healthcare Underwriters
- The Boeing Company
- Milgard Manufacturing, Inc.
- Nintendo of America, Inc.
Transportation and Shipping
- Sea-Land Service, Inc. - Pacific Services