Mark's practical, motivational and humorous presentations keep his audiences engaged and entertained, prompting one client to dub him the "Dave Barry of Business." Focusing on critical business issues such as leadership, customer service and employee motivation, Mark delivers sound ideas for keeping companies on the cutting edge of productivity and profitability. Likewise, his
insights on people dynamics help leaders make the workplace environment energizing and enjoyable.
Mark Fulton is:
- A successful business coach, respected business columnist and dynamic speaker with more than 25 years of experience in education, broadcasting, management and marketing.
- President of CoachCare, which serves business owners, top executives and financial professionals by providing them with training, motivational and personal development services.
- A featured columnist for Inside Business, a weekly business
journal published in Richmond and the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
- A member of the International Coach Federation, a worldwide community of coaches dedicated to building, supporting and preserving the integrity of the coaching profession.
"Foolproof Ways to Failproof Your Business"
"The Four Stages of Competence"
"Making Conflict Constructive"
"The Cornerstones of Creativity"
"The Fine Art of Persuasion"
"Playing Follow the Leader Like a Pro"
"The Joshua Principle of Leadership"
"Listening, Learning and Leadership"
"Rousing Rituals And Revitalizing Routines"
"It's All About Attitude"
"Building a Stakeholder Culture
in Your Business"
- Out in Front! Follow Your Inner Compass to Successful Leadership
- Speak Up! Building Effective Communication Skills
- Make Their Day! Four Pillars of Fantastic Customer Service
- It's About Time!
Managing and Making the Most of Your Time
- Do the RightThing! Six Keys for Building a Principled and Profitable Business
- Great Idea! Boost Your Brain Power and Creativity
- Five Secrets for Building a "PowerBiz"
Clients Recommend Mark Fulton
"l do not know of a single portion of our conference that was more valuable to our Rotarians than your informative presentation. Your advice will have a lasting impact on business practices throughout the Commonwealth." --
John A. Fahey, Distnct Governor, Rotary International
"Our association was very pleased with your speech on customer service. Your pra ctical approach and anecdotes regarding customer service were both educational and entertaining." -- D. James Paradee, Executive Director, Virginia Association of Textile Services
appreciate your very well thought out presentation that gave me abundant food for thought and action. You certainly contributed to the success of our conference." -- Catherine H. Copeland, Virginia Association of Colleges and Employers
"Many thanks for your truly excellent
presentation. Your talk was right on target - a perfect mix of facts,real life stories and quotes. You were a HIT!" -- Robert W. Byles, Chapter President, US. Naval Academy Alumni Association