CONSULTANT TRAINER SPEAKER
Energy, motivation and information are all part of Marj's keynote speeches, training seminars and workshops. She skillfully combines
her personal and professional experiences, along with her sense of humor, to motivate others to be successful.
- Leadership Development Programs
- Speaker's Clinics
- Facilitation of Executive Problem-Solving Groups
- Organization and Presentation of Day Conferences (one and two-day)
- Personal Growth Retreats
Stress Reduction Seminars
- Wellness Seminars
- Communication and Career-Building Workshops
- General Electric Company
- Chattanooga State Technical Community College
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Wilson Sporting Goods
- Henderson, Hutcherson and McCullough, CPA's
- Tennessee Medical Alliance Association
- Power Marketing Group
- Valve Systems, Inc.
- Northeast Georgia Girl Scout Council
- Tennessee Leadership, Inc.
- State of Tennessee
- Home Girl's Catering
Realty Center Better Homes and Gardens
- Special Transit Services
- EG & G, Inc.
- Women's Leadership Institute
Marjs enthusiasm is so contagious to her
audience. Her information on effective speaking is enjoyable in its delivery and invaluable in its application.
Ken Larkin, General Electric Company San Jose, CA
Marj Flemming has over 20 years of experience in technical and human resource training and management. Marj brings her customer service, project management and leadership development experience to each assignment. As a result, she is a sought-after speaker, trainer, coach and consultant.
Among many community and business obligations, she serves on the Board of Directors for Tennessee Leadership and Special Transit Services. She is a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners, the National Speakers Association,
and co-founder of the Women~s Leadership Institute.
How Does She Do It...
When you hear her powerful messages and follow her advice, you understand why it's no wonder Marj Flemming has the energy and know-how to be owner of The Management Group, an
umbrella company that includes:
- Expeditions in Leadership A company that manages Tennessee Leadership and the Women's Leadership Institute.
A fitness program that utilizes a specific strategic focus on the mind / body connection.
- Strickly Speaking A firm dedicated to training corporate management and individuals in making powerful, action-oriented presentations and speeches.
- Clearing the Path
Women and Leadership
- Discovering the Path to Communicating Effectively
- Working Wise: Making a Life While Making a Living
- Speaking for Success
- Five Steps to Spiritual Health Mastering Stress and Taming Tension
- Striving for Sanity: How to Avoid Burnout, Overcome Stress and De-clutter Your Life
"Marj is very dynamic, articulate and knowledgeable. She has had a positive impact on thousands of people across the country. She is a powerful
influence in today's business world."
Karen Stophel Money Talks, Inc. Chattanooga, TN / Bristol, VA