What you can do..
the negative effects of Tech-Addiction.
- Learn to
help others and identify signs to watch for.
- Find how
to gain balance in your own computer use, and that of others.
Tech-Addiction causes sleeplessness, depression, and other health
Tech-Addiction may be impacting you, your family, your workplace or
low, and no cost methods you can use today to offset the negative
impact in your school, faculty and organizations
Over the past 15 years, John Kriger’s keynote experiences and
transformational workshops have reached over 100,000 people in over 700
organizations and companies, on radio and television in the US and
Should YOU be concerned ???
- Distracted individuals present a risk to themselves
- Many individuals avoid meetings, resulting in
- This issue presents liability questions for every
school and organization.
- Consistent computer gaming tends to contribute to
long term health issues.
- Rapid information gathering and constant
tech-multitasking impairs concentration.
- Compulsive computer use can result in absences,
interpersonal problems, neglected self-care, and social isolation.