1. Definition of stress.
2. What is stress?
3. Depression, stress and anxiety.
4. Personal stress.
5. Dietary considerations for stress management.
6. 30-day stress management goal system.
7. Dealing with guilt, pain and suffering.
8. Changing unhealthy habit patterns.
9. Forgiveness - letting go of your pain.
10. Overcoming financial bondage.
11. Finding your truth.
12. Keeping your marriage alive.
13. Let art and color heal your life.
14. Starting over after a divorce.
- A gift from heaven
- How to escape even when you're tied up
- Are you a rough sketch, or a superbly crafted masterpiece?
what others are saying about
Success without Stress
ability to identify the source of my stress and communicate methods
to help eliminate it, has given my life added dimension—even
my tennis game is improving."
Stock Analyst, Shearson Lehman Brothers
"I got involved and participated which is not easy for me usually."
Department of Health, New Hampshire
"Thanks for your contribution to our stress-management
day. I have taken to heart your zestful example of good health and
encouragement to seek and to find a space to center and relax."
St. Thomas Aquinas College
"...the workshop on prosperity and visualization were simple,
practical and fun. I recommend it highly."
]. Peearson, Attorney at Law
"Thanks again for the part you played in the first annual N.Y.
State Affiliate Campaign Kick-Off. We accomplished what we set out
American Heart Association
"Thanks to you, I quit smoking, I am more relaxed, I have
lost considerable weight, and recently had the glorious experience
of running a four-mile race in Central Park."
Off-Track Betting Corp.
"All of our people, including myself, have been on a personal
high since you were here. Productivity and management/employee relations
have never been better."
President, Coda Metals
"Your seminar was thoroughly enjoyable."
"Success Without Stress is an i and a stress eliminator.
The world has not changed but my reaction to everything I see and
hear is 'stress less.' Thank you, and keep up the great work!"
City University of New York