Good feelings abound when Jack McCall have the microphone
has been entertaining and inspiring audiences for over twenty years. A farm boy who grew up in the hills and river bottoms of middle Tennessee, Jack brings memories to life as he weaves his unique style of humor into each story that he tells. His humor is crisp and clean and he never creates laughter at the expense of his audience. Best of all, Jack's stories find their roots in some of life's most valuable lessons. Audiences appreciate his unique ability to translate proven business concepts into user-friendly tools and ideas that can easily be applied to the work-place and everyday life. Through his unique gift, he challenges the mind and touches the heart as well
Most Requested Topics
Life...tbe Great Balancing Act
Hang on! A sense of humor is required for this course.
In this presentation, Jack explores the critical areas of our lives: work, play, love, and worship. He will demonstrate how each area is directly linked to our mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
Rekindling the Fire When You are Down to a Pilot Light.
Sprinkled with heart-warming stories to spark your audience's imagination.
In this presentation, Jack will teach us how to rediscover our truest sources of motivation,
reassess current positions and recharge our batteries. Along the way, he will also show us how to recapture the magic of laughter.
Nesting in the Gale
Be prepared to laugh and learn as Jack weaves his storytelling magic.
Jack's topics are available as keynotes or full or half day seminars.
"Thank you again for delivering at our conference. As you know, CEO's can be a tough audience; but you had our group laughing harder and listening more intensely than any that I have seen in a long, long while. Needless to say, you received rave reviews."-Jeannine Briley, Tennessee Hospital Association Assistant Vice President Education
Partial clients Include:
- Arkansas River Power Authority
- Association for Iowa Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
- Century 21
- Coldwell Banker
- Fleetwood Homes
- Gulfstream Corporation
- Illini Farm Services
- John Harland Company
- Land o' Lakes
- Marriott Corporation
- Mississippi Hospital Association
- Mutual of New York
New York State Association of Agricultural Fairs, Inc.
- Nuclear One
- Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
- Prudential Real Estate
- Phillip Morris Corporation
- South Carolina Farm Bureau
- The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Tennessee Department of Education
- University of Kentucky
A Bit About Jack:
- Began speaking at age 12 by reciting President John F. Kennedy's inaugural address.
- Graduated from The University of Tennessee with a B.S. in Agricultural Economics
- Graduate of the Graduate School of Banking of the South at Louisiana State
- Received Chartered Life Underwriters (CLU) Designation from The American College