Doris H. Spears, CRB, GRI, MS
Consultant, Author, Speaker, Seminar Leader, Entrepreneur
Motivating Others to Success!
Seminars and Training
- Solutions & Planning
- Business Ethics
- Real Estate Investing
- Effective Communications Breakthrough Learning
- And this is only a Partial List!I can also customize a seminar or training sessions to meet the needs of any client.
- Personal Achievement, or
- Just Feeling Good About Themselves
- Success comes in Cans
- Can you get there from Here?
- Imagine the Possibilities
- Living Better For Less
- Lack of In-House Expertise - A consultant can help get ajob done when no one in the company knows where to start!
- Fulfilling Deadlines -
Helping to put a company on track to complete a major undertaking. Mistakes can mean the loss of clients and business!
- Cutting Budgets in Today's Economy - Through organization and researching resources, a consultant can save your company's bottom line many times over their fee!
- Keeping Good Employees - Replacing key employees or finding new help is a constant drain on most companies. Making the workplace employee friendly can be extremely cost effective.
- Organization - Being organized and having a plan takes time. A consultant can help develop a plan to streamline your operation and SAVE YOU MONEY
Background and Experience
- Masters Degree-Barry University, Miami
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1981
- Florida Association of Realtors Instructor
- Indian River Community College Adjunct
- Business Advisory Board
- Former Member-Board of Directors- Realtor Associations- New York and Florida
- Creator and Publisher of Todays Florida Woman
President of Arrow Publishing, Inc.
- Author of Living Better For Less
- Author of Building Wealth/Buying Property
- Listed in Who's Who In America
Some Comments from Past Clients...
"Doris is a true professional. I would not hesitate to use her again." -- Dawn Duross, Cisco Systems
"Some of her information has made a great difference in my perspective on real estate investing."
-- Paula Meloi, Real Estate Broker
"She is able to relate to her audience by sharing stories and inviting participation rather than just lecturing on a topic." --
Warren Grossman, Business Owner/Executive