Drawing from his experiences as a P.O.W. for over five years, Captain Dave Carey brings to his audiences a positive and
up-beat message about being your best—doing your best. Dave reminds us of the power stored within each of us that adversity can help unlock. He relates to his audience in a down-to-earth yet profound way, with fresh, motivating ideas. More important than anything else that could be said of Dave Carey, is that he exemplifies the ideas he presents.
DOING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO...
DOING YOUR BEST...
FINDING HUMOR IN EMOTIONAL CHAOS...
KEEPING FAITH IN YOURSELF, IN OTHERS. IN AMERICA, IN GOD...
Our faith is crucial to our survival. Commitment, faith, friendship, and mutual support are the keystones to a meaningful life.
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
- A highly sought after motivational speaker and author of "The Ways We
Choose: Lessons For Life From a POW's Experience."
- A widely experienced consultant and trainer, focusing on "Helping people work together more effectively."
- An expert on Value Based Planned Change: Team Building, Leadership Development, and Increasing Organizational Effectiveness.
- Draws on fifteen years of experience as a speaker, consultant, trainer and coach
- An extensive client list including 3M, IBM, Starbucks, Microsoft, ARCO, Toyota of South
Africa, Solar Turbines, Merck, Novartis, IT Factory, Glaxo, bb, Apple Computer.
- A distinguished career as a Naval Officer with extensive Command experience.
- A highly decorated combat veteran, awards include the Legion of Merit, Bronze Stars, Meritorious Service, Air Medals, Purple Heart, and Navy Commendation, among others.
During the Vietnam era, Captain Dave Carey, USN, was a POW living one day at a time in the prisons of Hanoi. His story of personal survival serves as a real-life example of the irrepressible human spirit and triumph over adversity.
Dave presents keynotes and
conference workshops at organizational, professional, and trade association conventions and meetings across the nation.
His audiences range from small in-house groups to large national conventions. He receives rave reviews wherever he speaks and leaves audiences spellbound.
e energizes people to take positive, creative, and timely actions that lead to improved teamwork, increased productivity, and better conmiunications. His message is real, immediate and challenging. Dave focuses on practical ideas and techniques that participants can use to get better results on the job and in their personal lives.
Programs are highly individualized, relevant to
current issues and "results" oriented. They are carefully designed to motivate, educate, Inspire action, and empower individuals to develop real solutions to problems within their personal lives and their organizations.
Dave's approach to leadership, team building and organizational development examines in detail those aspects of values and behavior which enhance or interfere with
productivity. A course of action is developed to increase effectiveness, productivity, and personal contribution to company goals.
All of his consulting and training is highly interactive and focuses on immediate, on-the-job issues.
Every organization has unique circumstances, Dave
works with clients so that together they diagnose problems and develop solutions to address those circumstances. His hands -on experience working with a wide range of organizations assures an objective assessment and a focused plan for action.