Regis J. (Bud) Bates, Jr.
Regis J. "Bud" Bates is known for his dynamic speaking, ability to engage as a seminar leader, and his high-end business consulting and authoring skills. His recent keynotes at special technological events include:
- A communications company in Arizona had Bud as one
of 5 speakers discussing the state of Broadband Communications and the availability of bandwidth. He then gave a second speech on the security issues associated with the high-speed bandwidth needs.
- A high-tech computer company in California had Bud address several hundred of their communications sales personnel from around the globe. The topic, "Making it Big in 2000", focused on the innovations and capabilities of the telecommunications chip technology geared towards
improving overall quality of life. The focus on sales and sales engineering personnel kept the audience engaged to learn the strategies and the consequences of technological development for the new millennium.
- A recent keynote speech in a five-state region focused on products to enhance our intercommunications on the Internet via Remote Access and VPNs. Given to CEOs and CIOs in these organizations, Mr. Bates targeted the business, technological and financial core aspects of the
Internet while at the same time cautioning that the use of security is a must.
- A presentation for an undisclosed customer to a group of financial backers led to an increase in the investments sought (the investors quadrupled their investment!) and saw a record breaking approval for the millions of dollars requested. (Less than 45 minutes!)
- We have many other favorable stories of our keynote addresses to share in the industry. If you have a need for a special topic, then let
us know. We deal with all aspects of the telecommunications and Internet industries, from sales, motivational, engineering or business perspectives. We even can set the stage for future developments in the industry and how we may all use these technologies in the future, impacting our lives beyond the immediate time frames.
When Technology leaves you feeling like it's a jungle out there, you need a dynamic speaker who can "demistify" the technological innovation for your organization.